On September 1st, came in for an oil change, free alignment check (their machine) said I needed a front end alignment. OK I'll get one. Took truck home, it pulled to the right. Called service guy Sean, and told me to bring it back.

September 3rd, took truck back, went for a test drive to show the service rep. that it did indeed pull to the right. Rotated front tires and redid the front end alignment, got it right this time. Came home to find a 6 inch scratch on the door (back door)a quad. Called service rep. on

September 4th, no return call. Called again on

September 8th, due to the weekend and Labor Day holiday, said to him the scratch had to occur at the dealership, because the truck was only in my driveway and the dealership. He informed me to bring the truck in and talk to his manager. Today,

September 9th, drove in this morning. They did NOT walk around the truck at anytime to check for dents or scratches while my truck was at the dealership. The service rep. was not in. The service manager was like talking to a brick. He said that my truck was dirty that day, so they didn't check for scratches or dents. So I left Jacksonville Chrysler Jeep Dodge to get an estimate, seems I will have to pay 5-7 hundred dollars to get it fixed. That's the truth, the whole truth!

stephenosanders@gmail.com

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of jacksonville chrysler oil change from Jacksonville Chrysler. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $500 and wants Jacksonville Chrysler to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was that they take no responsiblity. Author liked the most fine. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Jacksonville Chrysler for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Jacksonville Chrysler?

Comments